No announcement yet.

Outlook Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Outlook Holidays

Is there any way for CommitCRM to sync with Outlook and ignore the holidays that are generated by default? I know that Outlook puts all of them into a category of Holiday maybe this could be excluded.

Outlook puts them in through 2012 so when an account first syncs it by default dumps them all intoCommitCRM. I know that I could just delete them in Outlook but it's nice to have them there. I just have zero interest in seeing them in CommitCRM for every employee that syncs to Outlook.

Thanks in advance

Re: Outlook Holidays

Hi,

RangerMSP syncs all appointments and tasks from Outlook and you cannot filter out only holidays. What you can do is mark holidays (or any other appointment you wish to filter from the sync) as private, and set the Outlook sync in RangerMSP not to sync private appointments (from Tools > Options > Outlook, in the Appointments tab).

Neta

Comment

Re: Outlook Holidays

Manually marking any holiday from Outlook as private isn't an efficient way to do this. Especially since Outlook creates these to recur automatically. You couldn't get it marked private before it would sync over. The holidays can be useful for Outlook but just about worthless on the CommitCRM side.

So I'll put this out there for the other CommitCRM users....
      Have you found a better solution or are you just not putting holidays in you Outlook calendars?

Comment

Working...
      X