No announcement yet.

document tab in web interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

document tab in web interface

Hi, is it possible to have the document tab in "Accounts" to be display on the web interface?
    I have clients who have aked me for documentations, i have sent them emails, but what i want is for them to be able to login to their account and download those documents.

Re: document tab in web interface

Good point. Technicians can already download documents using RangerMSP Web Interface and I believe that it shouldn't be too hard for us to allow this in the customers web portal.

The problem I see is that you probably wouldn't like your customers to download all of the documents you have attached under their account in RangerMSP, some documents may be internal ones that you don't want your customer to see/access/download. When implemented, we'll probably also need to develop the ability for users to select which documents the customer can see/download using the web portal and which should be left hidden from their portal and only be accessible to employees.

Neta

Comment

That's okay, that's where you set a status "public" or "internal" on the document.
      That will trigger whether they will be able to see the document or not. simple. am sure ur pogrammer can do this in 2 seconds. it's just a simple filter code.

Comment

Yes, I believe the solution will be something like what you suggested, as it makes sense, and is similar to the knowledge base public articles solution. Thanks!

Neta

Comment

Working...
        X