Quickbooks-Link w/ Quickbooks 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Quickbooks-Link w/ Quickbooks 2009

Hi,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for an AWESOME product! I recently made the purchase of CommitCRM and it makes tasks & my job so much easier! Secondly, thank you for the A++ customer service and prompt responses that CommitCRM staff provides.

My question is this, I purchased Quickbooks 2009 and I noticed that Quickbooks-Link supports up to Quickbooks 2008. I was wondering if there will be a problem if I purchase QBL and use it with my current 2009 version.

If anyone uses this setup and it works or doesn't work, please let me know as I am interested in making the purchase. Additionally, any help from support staff is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

Re: Quickbooks-Link w/ Quickbooks 2009

Hi jamesejr,

Thank you for your great feedback :-)

Yes, starting from today, RangerMSP version 4.5 supports the US edition of QuickBooks 2009 Pro/Premier/Enterprise and you can go on and use it.

Note that QuickBooks 2009 now offers an option of assigning different currencies to different customers (e.g. USD for one, Euro for the other etc.). RangerMSP-QuickBooks Link continues to supports your main (single) currency, which does not include the multi-currency settings; anyway, I believe this shouldn't affect you in any way.

Enjoy!

Sherry

Comment

Working...
    X