No announcement yet.

Feature Request: Quick Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Feature Request: Quick Text

Can you add the ability to have a list available so we can quickly fill in commonly used bits of text. Of course this would be something we would add to ourselves, not a list we are looking foryou to maintain. We like to keep things consistent when replying to customers on certain tasks and recording our documentation.

Below are some examples that we use frequently to give you an idea of what I am talking about.....

Password Resets:
    The password for this account has been reset to a temporary password of PassXXXXX. Please ask them to log into webmail with this temporary password. When they log in it will ask them to change it to something of their choosing. After they do so they can update their email software or phone with this new password.

Disabled Account:
    This account has been disabled, we will remove it in two weeks. Should you need to enable this account again please let us know before this time.

New Account:
    This new user account has been created.

Re: Feature Request: Quick Text

Hi,

This sounds like an interesting suggestion, and we have been receiving similar requests regarding automated text for the ticket resolution. This this will definitely be considered in the future, as we can see how this can be helpful.

I'm not sure where you thought of using this, in the ticket resolution as well, or somewhere else - let us know if you had something else in mind.

Dina

Comment

My main thoughts were for the ticket resolution area. But since I am just now getting started with CommitCRM I'm sure I'll find more places as I get deeper into the product.

I feel like I just need my own thread for all of the suggestions and wish lists I've been posting lately.

Comment

Sure, let us know if you have any other ideas for this. We are always happy to receive your feedback :-)

Dina

Comment

how about a template field? that way we can add as many templates as we want and the contents. everytime we click on the template name it will fill the resolution fill with the text.
          that will save alot of time typing the same thing over and over again.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion asmbit. It sounds interesting and useful and I passed it on to be considered when we decide on the implementation for this.

Sherry

Comment

Working...
            X