Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Request: Turning Appointments into Billable Time takes appointment date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Feature Request: Turning Appointments into Billable Time takes appointment date

Hi,

The subject says it all.

Turning Appointments into Billable Time should takes appointment date, not today's date. I often use my PDA calendar to record my billable time, and then bill out the week after when I have some free time. It defaults to today's date for the billable time - Don't you think it should default to the date that you did the work in that case? I have to watch that I change the date for each charge.

Thanks.

Re: Feature Request: Turning Appointments into Billable Time takes appointment date

cforger,

Thank you for posting this.

You'll be happy to know that in our next release it will work just like you described :-)

Neta

Comment

Re: Feature Request: Turning Appointments into Billable Time takes appointment date

Most excellent, thanks.

Comment

Oh, on the same subject:

When right-clicking on an appointment in your calendar, and selecting "Charge Appointment" it would be most useful if Commit's calendar somehow would show that this is billed - Then I can look at a glance across my CommitCRM cal, and know I've billed everything for the week.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. Actually, I'm glad you asked about this, and I'm happy to say that this will also be included in our next release! After charging appointments you will be able to easily highlight appointments which are already charged!

Sherry

Comment

Working...
          X