No announcement yet.

Replying to email attached to a ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Replying to email attached to a ticket.

How can we reply to an email that was automatically added to a ticket and have the reply attached to the ticket as well?

Re: Replying to email attached to a ticket.

Hi,

In order for an email to be automatically attached to the ticket in RangerMSP, you currently need to send the email directly from within the application (by clicking the Email icon in the Ticket's window tool bar). I know that managing enhanced email-threads is already on our to-do list, and I believe this may provide a solution for this scenario as well.

Sherry

Comment

If I click on the email icon it does not give me an option to reply to an email just to start a new one.

Comment

Yes, this is true, managing the email-thread (with replies, etc.) from within RangerMSP is on our to-do list.

The option you have at the moment is sending the email from the ticket window, which opens a new email, and copies the ticket details into the email. When you send the email it will automatically be filed inRangerMSP.

Sherry

Comment

Not a very efficiant way of doing it but it will work until it gets worked on. Do you know if this might be something in the next release? I am really trying to get our processes created for the techs.

Thanks for the information

Comment

I'm not sure this is planned for the next release, however, it is our list.

HTH

Sherry

Comment

Working...
            X