Sage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Sage

Hi,

I wondered if there where any plans to integrate with sage, we are a UK business and use quickbooks but sage in the UK is the standard accountacy software and there is a wide range of support and accountants over here that work with sage.

It would be a big plus if commitCRM worked with sage.

Thanks
    Sam

Re: Sage

Hi Sam,

I hear you, and I believe that this will sure help our UK users that use Sage. Unfortunately, integrating with Sage is not currently being worked on, as this is a fairly major change and we do offer the integration with the UK edition of QuickBooks.

That said, it's on our radar, and I we may provide such a link in the future.

In the meantime, Sage users may consider integrating with RangerMSP by using the import and export options, or by writing their own integration using the RangerMSP Programming API. We can provide additional information to users who are interested in giving it a try.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sherry

Comment

Re: Sage

We have just released a BETA version of a product aimed to import your invoices from CommitCRM and send them to Sage Accounts 50.

You can download the BETA version http://www.smartitsoftware.co.uk/pro...-for-commitcrm

We would appreciate any feedback you can give us

Comment

Working...
      X