No announcement yet.

Assets for Secondary Contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Assets for Secondary Contacts

When creating a ticket how can I bring up a list that only shows assets associated to a secondary contact?

Re: Assets for Secondary Contacts

Interesting point. While we don't currently offer that functionality, have you tried using the filtering by the main account? When creating a service ticket and moving forward to select an asset record for the ticket, the system automatically filters the Asset list by the selected customer (account record) for the ticket. This way it is easy to select the relevant asset (i.e. no need to browse your entire asset database) for the ticket. Your question actually suggests to filter the asset list one step further - by the select secondary contact for the ticket, which sounds useful. Thanks for your input on this and we sure will be looking into this. Thanks.

Neta

Comment

We have lots of assets for some of our customers so finding an asset for a secondary contact is very difficult. I was hoping at least that a filter would work but we could not find a way to filter the list be this.

It would also be extremely useful to be able to bring up an account, double click on the secondary contact and from this screen be able to see the assets associated with it.

Since we are talking about assets again..... Are we getting anywhere with being able to attach multiple assets to a ticket? This is HUGE on our list of needed updates.

Thanks

Comment

This sure is an interesting idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Attaching multiple assets to tickets is on our list and we plan to evaluate it in the future. I will add your follow-up on this to the request. Thanks.

Comment

So how big is this magical list? :-)

Comment

Pretty, pretty, pretty big :-)

Comment

Working...
            X