No announcement yet.

Contract Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Contract Question

I have a client that operates as two completely separate companies. Each company has it's own location, name, employees, website, etc. They currently are setup in CommitCRM as two separate Accounts. They would like to start using their prepaid hours contract to be shared between the two companies. How can I set this up inCommitCRM?

Thanks

Re: Contract Question

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

I believe the best way to manage this is using a single account with secondary contacts for each location. You can find more detailed information on this in this forum thread which discussed billing a single contract for multiple locations.

I hope this helps.

Dina

Comment

Interesting that he posted something so similar to mine a half hour later.

I have the same issues that he references in that posting. We keep all employees as secondary contacts. We also keep track of their assets under each account. If we had both companies under one contact we could not differentiate between them. We really need a way to have a contract be usable for multiple accounts.

Comment

I've just posted an answer for both threads on the other thread mentioned before (click here).

Dina

Comment

Working...
        X