Link to QuoteWerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Link to QuoteWerks

Hi,
    I'm moving to CommitCRM from GoldMine which was very good for CRM but not IT Ticketing, etc. One thing that's been a huge benefit to me is QuoteWerks for Quoting and ordering, I'd like to continue to use that software, is there any way you could work with them to allow a bridge to pass customer info over and possibly link quotes and history?

Thanks,
    Scott

Re: Link to QuoteWerks

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are always looking for ways to improve RangerMSP and integrating with Quotewerks is a great feedback which I believe we have received in the past. I added your suggestion in our system.

At the moment, RangerMSP helps you manage quotes using the Sales Opportunities and Documents features. You can even save Quotewerks quotes to files and drag/drop them into RangerMSP so they will be filed under the relevant customer and sales opportunity. (click here for more details).

I hope this helps.

Neta

Comment

Re: Link to QuoteWerks

There is a company that is supposed to have a QuoteWerks to CommitCRM connector developed but they haven't responded to my last email. Their website is http://www.prodata.co.za/.

--------------------------
      Quick update from the Support Team:

Version 5.6 with the RangerMSP-QuoteWerks Link module has been released and is available at here.

--------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X