No announcement yet.

A recurring Ticket with recuring charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

A recurring Ticket with recuring charges

Is there a way to have a recurring ticket with a list of charges attached to it.

I have created a ticket that I can copy to a new ticket but the list of charges do not come across with the ticket.

Thanks

Kellie

Re: A recurring Ticket with recuring charges

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for your question.

When copying a service ticket all of the ticket data fields are copied (description, category status, priority, assigned employee etc.). However, linked Charge records are not copied along with the ticket. When adding charges to tickets, they are considered part of the ticket's activity, which is relevant for this specific ticket only. The charge usually represent actual work which is performed for this ticket. This is why the charges are not copied when copying a ticket, assuming that this is a new ticket and the charges will be added to it when the work will actually be performed.

I believe you wish to represent recurring services which are provided to the customer on a regular basis. At the moment you can simply copy the charges and change their details in order to do this. This should do the job.

Thanks for your feedback.

Sherry

Comment

I have 9 Charges that I want to go on to every ticket that I raise if this type for the one client.

Do I have to enter each charge every time or can I copy all the charges together in one movement?

Thanks

Kellie

Comment

Yes, copying each charge manually is the way to do this at the moment. This is an interesting use-case and I passed it on to be further considered. Thanks.

Sherry

Comment

Working...
        X