No announcement yet.

Quotewerkz Integration Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Quotewerkz Integration Status

What is the status on the Quotewerks integration? I think this is key since quotewerks on its own is a great product and its integration with Ingram and Techdata etc. makes it a super valuable quoting tool.
    I would like to see this integration from the CommitCRM team and feel strongly that this will be a big step for CommitCRM as a product.

Being Quotewerks has an API and CommitCRM does also what kind of effort would it take to do this integration right? I am not a developer and am curious from a development standpoint what kind of time this would take.

Re: Quotewerkz Integration Status

Hi,

Integration with Quotewerks is indeed a great feedback and something which we have been asked about a few times in the past. We may support this in the future. You can actually find more details on this in the forum thread here.

HTH
    Dina

Comment

Just another nudge, spoke with the folks at Aspire. There's an API wired up, they said it should be easy for you to hook the two together. You can contact them at support@quotewerks.com.

Comment

Thanks, stsanford!

Ethan

--------------------------
        Quick update from the RangerMSP Team:

RangerMSP 5.6 with the RangerMSP-QuoteWerks Link module has been released and is available at here.

--------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X