No announcement yet.

Removing Footer from Web Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Removing Footer from Web Interface

Is it possible to remove the footer tag off the web interface pages. I believe it has a Logo and says:

Powered by CommitCRM – - Registered Version

We do not want to give away any secrets away to our competition about what software we are using. Can that be removed at one time or do we have to remove it from each page? if it can be done at all. Any ideas?

Re: Removing Footer from Web Interface

Hi carmen,

yes, registered users can remove the "powered by" from the Customers Web Interface. Please contact us directly for instructions.

Thanks,
    Neta

Comment

Is there a way to remove the "produced by CommitCRM Business Solutions" from the bottom of reports?

Comment

Hi lpopejoy, there is no trivial way to do this for reports. You can do it for some report using special customization - please contact us directly for the exact details.

Thanks,
        Neta

Comment

Well, maybe you could at least fix it so that there is a "space" in front of the "Registered To."

As it is, it says Registered ToCompanyName...

I suppose I could probably put a space in front of the company name in the setup screen too, possibly?

Thanks,

Luke

Comment

I see what you mean about the name being too close. We'll take care of this one, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X