LabTech vs Kaseya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: LabTech vs Kaseya

Hello fellow Labtech Evaluators,

AJ and I have been trading some ideas on the current Labtech to CommitCRM Ticketing and Time tracking integration. We are looking @ LabTech as a possible replacement for Kaseya, but Ticketing and Time tracking are big issues for us in a current Kaseya/CommitCRM that we need to fix.

The current ticket integration is Labtech can create a CommitCRM Ticket, but the ticket is only in CommitCRM and must be worked there completely. I had asked greg@LabTech if they had given thought to further integrating the ticketing between the two systems to leverage some of the features Labtech has on the ticketing side. The answer was currently no but that the possibility is there.

My question is the current LabTech Ticket integration what you are looking for (all ticketing handled in Commit), or would you want to be able to work tickets in Labtech using a one way push of ticket data intoCommitCRM. Where all work on tickets would be in Labtech, but CommitCRM would provide Contract Billing and reporting functions along with other PSA functions.

The other more complicated option would be to have a closed loop ticket integration where tickets could be worked in either system. This is more complex and tougher to debug since both system could actively work tickets and must be kept in Sync.

I actually think the current integration is great. Keeping the two function completely seperate makes supporting them easier, but there are features in Labtech that I would love to see in CommitCRM Ticketing. Like customizable locations per customer, ticket SLA escalation, ticket stalling and threading(5.1 coming soon I believe), and tech mobile access to name a few.

I opened a thread on this topic on the Labtech support forum for the CommitCRM integration. I would like to agree on functions that we as a group would like to see. If there is not group agreement I hate to see either company chase their tail developing to the horizon.

Vernon Southmayd
    Creative Computing

Comment

Working...
    X