No announcement yet.

Account Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Account Filter

I am trying to filter my accounts by all the accounts that do NOT have sales tax 1 & 2 defined. I checked the filter button, and setup a filter with field name Tax1 & Tax2 set to "Empty". That only displays two accounts, both of which have Tax1 & Tax2 filled. The two "accounts" that it displays are actually not accounts, but contacts for an account.

I have over a hundred that do not have Tax1 & Tax2 defined, and probably that many more with Tax1 and Tax2 defined. What the filter is showing makes no since. It isn't even showing ALL of the contacts that I have. It is just grabbing a two contacts and displaying them. It is the same two each time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Luke

Re: Account Filter

Hi Luke,

The Tax field is implemented in a special way which ties together both tax code fields when saving the values to the database. This makes it tricky to filter.

I believe that if you filter it only by one Tax field (i.e. define a filter "Tax1 Empty"), this will provide you with the desired results.

Dina

Comment

I tried that... Same results...

Comment

Hi Luke,

I double checked this and as far as we can tell this filter should work for you and display only account that have no taxes defined. I guess we are missing on something here, so I'd like to ask you to send us directly a screenshot of your filter and of the results, so we will be able to have a better look at this. Thanks!

Dina

Comment

Ok, I sent the screenshot to your support address!

Thanks!

Comment

Just a status update: issue has been resolved directly with the customer (local issue).

RangerMSP Support

Comment

Working...
            X