No announcement yet.

Testing CommitCRM on Windows 7, getting errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Testing CommitCRM on Windows 7, getting errors

We are getting an error on our 2 test machines running Windows 7 using CommitCRM. CommitCRM opens fine, and doesn't crash at all, but during use this message shows up many times:

Oooopppsss....

The following message has been recorded:

Win32 Error. Code:87.
    The parameter is incorrect

If the above message/ blah blah blah...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Testing RangerMSP on Windows 7, getting errors

Windows 7 (beta) is not officially supported yet, though we do know of users that run it without a problem, while others get similar error message.
    Make sure you are using the latest build of Windows 7.

Please also review this thread.

Ethan

Comment

Re: Testing CommitCRM on Windows 7, getting errors

I am running on Windows 7 and getting the same error but I have noticed no issues with it. If you click past the error everything works.

Comment

Ditto. Same error. OK through it and all seems well. I have turned off UAC and still receive the error.

Vernon Southmayd
        Creative Computing

Comment

In light of the fact that Windows 7 has RTM'd, when will there be official Windows 7 support?

--Luke

Comment

Re: Testing RangerMSP on Windows 7, getting errors

Yes, we plan to officially support Windows 7 after it will be officially launched, or sooner, depending on the testing here. Thanks for following up on this!

Doron

Comment

I am having the same errors as mentioned above. I have also seen CommitCRM stop working after not using the application for ~20 minutes. Not common but have seen it.

Comment

Klannom that issue isn't restricted to Windows 7. I have the same issue under Vista, with the database (non SQL) is running on SBS2008. Nobody has been able to resolve it. Maybe if its more prevalent under Windows 7 it will be easier to diagnose.

Comment

I recently had an issue with QuickBooks running under Windows 7 x64 RTM... I disabled User Account Control, which fixed my issue with Quickbooks, and I also now no longer get the 'Oooopppsss' message which used to pop up randomly inCommitCRM.

Austin Speer
                  Onward Incorporated

Comment

Resolved my network issue...I had to manually set the NIC driver under Windows 7 to 100MB/Full Duplex. The nic was constantly renegotiating the speed causing the network to drop. Also turned off the Windows Power management on the nic.

Comment

Working...
                    X