Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I receive an email when new tickets are created via the Web Interface?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How can I receive an email when new tickets are created via the Web Interface?

Is there a way to receive an email when new tickets have been created by a client via the web interface?

Re: How can I receive an email when new tickets are created via the Web Interface?

Yes. RangerMSP Web Interface for customers can send email alerts to predefined list of email addresses whenever a customer creates a new ticket via the RangerMSP Web Interface or updates it.

To activate the Email Alerts feature:

1. Open <server>\RangerMSP\WebInterface\RangerMSPWebIntNot ifications.ini file and set your mail server settings.

2. Open <server>\RangerMSP\WebInterface\RangerMSPWebIntNot ificationsEmails.txt file and write the email addresses that should receive alerts when customer creates a new ticket or update it.

Please note that each email address should be added in a separate line and without any additional characters (do not use any commas, colons, semi-Colon, quotes etc.- just standard email addresses).

The RangerMSP Web Interface will immediately start sending alerts as the files are saved.

Note: There is no need to restart the RangerMSPWebInterface service after modifying the content of these files.

Comment

Working...
    X