No announcement yet.

Customer alert on status change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Customer alert on status change

Is there a way to enable alerts to customers on status changes?

If a ticket goes from new to scheduled it would be nice for the customer to get an email saying that with link to the ticket if enabled.

Would be really nice if we could specify which statuses generated alerts instead of all of them.

Right now I only see customer alerts for new and closed status changes.

Re: Customer alert on status change

Currently Alerts to Customers can only be sent on Ticket open and close but it is easy for an employee to manually send a message to customers from RangerMSP based on a predefined template.

Comment

All the vendors I get support form send me an email with a link for each ticket status or manager change. They all seem to use different programs.

It would be nice if i could offer the same level of automated communication to my customers.

Comment

I second this feature. It would be great to have the customer get notified once that status of the ticket changes, such as "Work In Progress". We could send manual messages but that is more steps and I am not sure how we would do that when updating the status from our mobile devices.

Comment

Noted. Thanks!

Comment

Yes! Some automated workflow rules to trigger emails would be great!

Comment

+1 from me!

Comment

+1 for me also.

Comment

Good news! This feature already exists - it was introduced in version 11.

The information about configuring Alerts to Customers on Ticket Status changes can be found here.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X