No announcement yet.

Audit Trails and missing tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Audit Trails and missing tickets

Is everything documented with audit trail? We are having trouble with tickets marked for dispatching disappearing from the Que. It is a hit and miss issue that happens a few times a month. We have been keeping a log and trying to figure out if its a flaw or something we are doing. I have noticed when I view the history for the day not all changes to the ticket are being reported as an audit. It is showing the change audit from the bottom of ticket window but not in the history. Again i think this is hit and miss. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Audit Trails and missing tickets

Thank you for posting this. In case you refer to the indication "Show Ticket in Dispatcher", indeed this change does not create an audit record. Please note that this indication may be changed in few ways and one of them is clicking the column in the Ticket list - this, usually small in width, column usually one of the first columns and it has no title and icon is displayed when Ticket is set for dispatching. Clicking this column will set or remove ticket immediately and does not require saving the details. (auto-save).
    If you think that this may cause the issue, users can drag the column to the right so it will not be show in the most focused part of Tickets list.

Click to see the dispatcher column.

Comment

Working...
    X