No announcement yet.

Web interface not working after Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Web interface not working after Upgrade

With the new upgrade, I decided to move off my old Core2 Server that has been hosting CommitCRM for years,
    Got CommitCRM 15 working on a Windows 10 box, with IIS, 64 bit. Tried to run the "move document folder" tool but that doesn't work, blows up with an advantage DLL error or something like that.

No worries, I want to get on 16, Run the Install, Client work just fine. (did not get to run the "new" document migration tool for 16) and....

http://webserver/crm.dll just hangs.... nothing, thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking.

Copy over Ver 15 again, no problem. Can get to the web no problem So.

Quick Recap,
    Windows 10 as a Server
    Ver 15 works just fine
    Ver 16 client works
    Ver 16 Web hangs

Re: Web interface not working after Upgrade

Thank you for posting this.

Did you try restarting IIS after upgrading to version 16?

It may also be related to file access permission, please re-apply permissions for the RangerMSP folder including all sub-folders.

Also you should make sure that IIS is running under the privileged user as after upgrading to the newer version new files should be copied by IIS.

Please let us know if this helps.

Comment

A) iisrestart, stop the service, even reboot, no change
      B) I will check permissions and verify the account that runs we web services is singularly added, currently that account is part of local admins who has full rights
      C) IIS service running as the user? Currently is is running as the local system account. I can try that one out.

Comment

Please also check the account/identity the IIS application or pool is configured to run under.

Let us know whether you see a WebInterface folder under RangerMSP\Lastver folder.

Comment

Working...
        X