No announcement yet.

Change Ticket Account after Creation of Ticket by Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Change Ticket Account after Creation of Ticket by Email

I'm messing around with the create ticket by email function. My idea is to simply forward an email from my account to the email address I set up and have the system create a ticket. This is working. However, since the system cannot find a matching account, it creates the ticket under my account, which would be fine, and was was I expected, but I cannot change the account - there is no magnifying glass next to the account, just the +/-. This could be, I think, a good way to keep track of my day and keep opening tickets - forward the email, open the new ticket, clean up the text, change the account. Am I missing something here? Is there any way to do this? I work 99.7% of the time at the web interface, but did look at the desktop client to see if I could locate different functions, but did not.

Re: Change Ticket Account after Creation of Ticket by Email

There's a trick here - first - your Employee email address (the one you forward with) MUST be stored under your Employee account in RangerMSP, and ONLY under your Employee account. Next, click to learn how to
    ​c​reate ​t​ickets ​o​n ​b​ehalf of ​y​our ​c​ustomers ​u​sing ​e​mails

Comment

Working...
    X