No announcement yet.

CommitCRM Quickbooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

CommitCRM Quickbooks

I have installed Quickbooks on the Same server asCommitCRM. I have shared the Quickbooks Company File Folder. I open CommitCRM from my desktop via the Client window and try to point CommitCRM to the quickbooks company data file. But i get an error which says CommitCRM cannot open quickbooks.

please assist
    thanks,
    kings

Re: RangerMSP Quickbooks

Hi,

It's hard to tell what exactly is the issue since we need more information.

Please check the following:

1. Note that QuickBooks client needs to be installed on the same client PC where you are running the RangerMSP client from. You should have it up and running while trying to connect. Please see the full instructions for the first connection in the RangerMSP-QuickBooks Link user guide here.

2. Make sure you are using a support QuickBooks version - you can see the full list of supported editions here.

3. Please make sure you have full access rights to the QuickBooks company files with the Windows user running RangerMSP. Also make sure to use the exact same path to the file as you use in QuickBooks.

I hope this will help.

Neta

Comment

Re: CommitCRM Quickbooks

Hi yes that helps alot...i did get it working on the client machine but then tried to install it on the server CommitCRM is on and then run the CommitCRM client and access quickbooks. that did not work. will reinstall on the client pc. can if two users want to use quickbooks in CommitCRM can i install quickbooks on two or more client pc's?

thanks for all the help!
      kings

Comment

Re: RangerMSP Quickbooks

RangerMSP-QuickBooks Link works on any PC where you have QuickBooks client installed. There is no limitation on the number of PCs which access QuickBooks, you just need to make sure they all have the QuickBooks client installed.

As for working from the server - I suspect that when you work from the server, you try using a different path for the company file. For example, if you access the company file from the client PCs on a network path, such as F:\QuickBooks\..., on the server this may be a local file, and you may try accessing it on C:\QuickBooks... which will not work. You need to make sure you access the company file using the exact same path from QuickBooks and fromRangerMSP. Exact same driver letter, etc.

I hope this helps.

Neta

Comment

Working...
        X